Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through your browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate the services requested and that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to preserve user data for other types of future services and that can be preserved indefinitely (Persistent cookies). The cookies can be own or from third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities ( videos, social networks …).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration …).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow users to measure their activity and create browsing profiles with the objective of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Customized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on user behavior and browsing habits, where their profile is obtained and allow the advertising that is displayed in the user’s browser to be customized.
AECIP uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case treat personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for its use. In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser: • Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.• Safari: Preferences -> Security.• Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies• Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or on the support pages of the same: • Chrome: support.google.com• FireFox: support.mozilla.org• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com• Safari: http://www.apple.com• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/• Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-en/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy